Thanks to our Corporate Member & Silver Sponsor KBC Bank, we can share the following very interesting report with you all: The KBC Economic Perspective – Asian Edition.
Here some highlights:
- There will be a relatively swift recovery in economic activity later on in the year supported by the start of vaccine campaigns in different advanced economies;
- With the vaccine campaigns, international trade will be further normalized and will support recovery;
- The recovery in Asia is ahead of most of the world and is predicted to carry on in 2021. However, there is still a risk with the upcoming rise of the coronavirus in China and other regions;
- The new political dynamics of the US should contribute a boost to the US economy;
- The Euro-area activity remains heavily influenced by the dynamics of the virus. However, there are promising signs of resilience;
- It is expected that major central banks will maintain a highly accommodative stance.
Click here to read the full version of the Economic perspectives Asia.