EUROPEAN PAVILION AT MIECF 2020 - 26 to 28 March
The European Pavilion at 2020 MIECF – Macao International Environmental Co-operation Forum & Exhibition
The 13th edition of MIECF will be held from 26 to 28 March 2020 with the main theme of “Towards a Green and Low Carbon New Era”. It will be held in Macau, The Venetian hotel.
MIECF is a premier event initiated by the Government of the Macao SAR, with a strategic aim to nurture environmental business, technology and information exchange between the Pan-Pearl River Delta Region in Southern Mainland China and the international markets.
Snapshot on MIECF 2020
- Leading trade fair: one of the most influential exhibition and exchange forum for environmental industry in Asia with 13 years of history
- Business matching: online platform for exhibitors to pre-arrange meetings with targeted professional buyers
- Key Sectors: Green Building, Green Energy, Waste Management, Water Management, Air Quality and Soil Recovery
- Innovative Eco-Tech Zone: providing additional exposure opportunities showcasing various innovative green technology and solutions
- Industry Networking Event: covering Green Finance, Green Energy & Green Building and themed networking events
- Seminar & Presentations: exclusive opportunity for exhibitors to present environmental-friendly products and solutions to professional audience
- Over 7,000 professional participants from 48 countries and regions in 2019
Please click here for more information about the event and click the link below to download your Corporate MIECF 2020 European Pavilion Application form:
Form 1 fillable – Corporate-MIECF 2020-European Pavilion Application