A membership with the Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce is an investment. Whether you represent a big company, a start-up or you join as an individual member, your membership is of great value. A Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber membership is open to all companies & nationalities. Simply sign up via the website or contact your Chamber team for any questions you may have.
Gain networking opportunities
- Have instant access to the Belgian-Luxembourg business circles in Hong Kong & expand your international network through activities tailored to our members;
- Gain access to business seminars with renowned speakers;
- Join events at membership rates of fellow BeLux Chambers in Asia;
- Meet new contacts, potential clients & suppliers and open up business opportunities at our events and those we co-host with other Chambers in Hong Kong;
- Participate in Business Councils by The European Chamber of Commerce.
Increase your visibility
- We are here to promote your business, we are your biggest fans;
- Get free exposure and share your company news on on our website, in our digital magazine and via our social media channels;
- An open invitation to be a speaker at one of our events;
- We organize events with the different Chambers in Hong Kong. This is an opportunity to meet a larger international network, not only Belgium or Luxembourg;
- Present your organization to the large BeLux Chambers network in Asia.
- Express your business concerns to the HK authorities through BLCC’s position within various influential business organizations;
- Our Chamber is a member of the respected International Business Committee (IBC), which meets the Chief Secretary of the HKSAR quarterly to discuss business interests, as well as EuroCham and InterCham;
- We maintain close relationships with the Belgian, Luxembourg & Hong Kong SAR governments where we represent our business communities;
- Influence through lobbying on matters affecting your business;
- We act as a voice for the common interests of our members.
Share expertise & experience
- Free advice on business in HK through experience available within the BLCC and its extensive network;
- Participate in committees regarding business, events, sustainability, start-up, creatives and more;
- We assist & connect people on many topics such as business set-up, job orientation, job seeking, internship placement, relocation and much more.
Meet talents & recruit through BLCC channels
- The BLCC is well connected to Universities & Higher Education institutes in Belgium, Luxembourg in Hong Kong, we can help recruiting young talents;
- The BLCC receives several trainees every year as Chamber staff, each of those is a potential employee;
- Together with the Consulate-General of Belgium, the BLCC organizes dedicated member-only receptions for international students in Hong Kong from Belgium at which you can present yourself as a potential future employer.