Skip to content
- Run by BLCC members and an essential part of our Chamber.
- Share expertise, organise events and share publications.
- Give opportunity to members to meet fellow industry experts/ interested parties, share experiences, insights & opinions, and cover pressing topics in the relevant field.
- Share Committee’s findings with the wider member community.
- Give valuable input to authorities on topics within the committee‘s expertise when asked.
1. China Committee
- Discusses the latest developments in Mainland China in the economic, social, environmental &
- Debates various topics on Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan.
- The full spectrum of topics linked to China such as culture, politics, socio-economics and business
are covered, as well as Macro-politics involving China and EU/China relations.
2. Technology Committee (“The Benelux Technology Working Group”)
- In collaboration with the Dutch Chamber,
- Aims to make the European Union in Hong Kong’s voice on technology stronger by uniting Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands.
- Make a valuable input both as Benelux and the EU on digital innovation and technology policy.
3. Work-Life Committee
- This committee discusses the many ways to positively influence mental wellbeing at work.
- Talks about ways to reduce stress, leadership, future work culture Trends and other health related
- Unique among other chambers.
4. Young Professionals Committee
- Organizes monthly topical seminars focused on areas of interest of Young Professionals (“YPs”).
- Gives our young members the opportunity to grow their knowledge and connect with others