Our Corporate Member & Silver Sponsor KBC Bank published a new edition of the KBC Economic Perspective – Asian edition.
Highlights of the report are:
- The second wave of the virus spread remains the key risk for all economies globally;
- The first green shoots of global recovery: China’s real GPD growth in Q2;
- Sharp GDP contractions in Q2 are expected in the rest of Asia;
- The gradual global recovery is assumed to start in Q3 2020;
- Possible damage of rising geopolitical tensions to the global recovery: a new national security law in Hong Kong.
You can read the full report by clicking here