On Friday 18 June 3pm, AWEX and partners Liege Airport & EU China Logistics will present a very interesting free webinar on the EU VAT Reform, going into effect on 1 July 2021.
Here is the rundown of the program of the webinar:
- 3.00 pm: Welcome words
- 3.05 pm: Introduction speech – Werner RENS, Advisor-General of Belgian Customs Administration
- 3.20 pm: Wallonia Regio, the best gateway into Europe – Prescillia TANG, Logistics & E-commerce Business Developer of Wallonia Export & Investment Agency (AWEX)
- 3.30 pm: Liege Airport – The opportunities & challenges for E-commerce in 2021 – Bert Selis, VP Commercial Cargo & Logistics and Dongqing Zhang, Cargo Development Manager of Liege Airport
- 3.45 pm: Alibaba Group’s SMART Choice for SMEs on AliExpress, Patricia Zhu, Deputy Director of Alibaba Group’s Globalization Office
- 3.55 pm: The EU VAT e-commerce package. Are you ready for 1 July 2021? – Jorren Wiame, Manager of Deloitte Legal, Liu Runda Consultant of Deloitte
- 4.35 pm: Q&A
This is a free webinar, you can register here to receive the Zoom join link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1ierIYKRT1CAeMwjZnoTFw
Curious to read more about why the VAT rules are changing and which business might be affected? Read here (click).