The BLCC is pleased to announce that our members are now able to participate in the Future International Talent (FIT) scheme launched by the Commerce and Economic Development Bureau (CEDB) of the HKgov.
FIT is a job creation scheme funded by the Anti-Epidemic Fund. It supports members of the participating international chambers of commerce in creating 12-month job placements (or longer of course). The scheme focuses on creating entry-level job opportunities or intern positions for fresh and recent graduates for all sectors. Priority is accorded to the creative industries or creative roles in other industries.
We arranged for a special extension of the submission date for our members only, you can apply till the end of June.
Eligibility criteria of employer:
- be a member of the BLCC;
- be a company registered in Hong Kong (including business and NGOs);
- be a holder of a valid Business Registration Certificate issued under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap. 310);
- has an established physical office in Hong Kong; and
- has commenced its current business before 1 January 2020 and is still in operation at the time of application.
- the job opening to be advertised with FIT should not benefit from other subsidy schemes offered by the HKgov.
For more information click here.
Click here for the registration form and here for the guideline.
Please reach out to General Manager Robin Heemskerk on email@example.com for more information & in case of questions.